Friday, July 25, 2008

Pointy Sleeves!


When DC first announced the SUPERGIRL 1:6 SCALE Deluxe Collector Figure I was thrilled.

The pictures released on DC Direct looked great ... and it even included Streaky! The one thing I couldn't tell from those promo photos was if the shirt had pointy sleeves, an absolute must for me.

Well, check out this photo sent to me by my buddy who is currently at the San Diego Comicon. While perusing the DC Direct booth, he saw the Supergirl Doll and snapped a shot. And there they are ... pointy sleeves!


Here it is closer.


The doll will be released on February 18, 2009 and costs $89.99. I have already started my layaway plan at my local comic book store. $20 down, $69.99 to go.

Here are also some shots he took of the Tonner Supergirl dolls.


No comments: